Friday, November 20, 2009

To-do list



Knitting "chores":

Rip out "practice hat" made of pink Cascade 220, roll yarn into ball. Not sure if I'll wash it or just store it. This yarn became practice yarn, which I use when trying to work out a pattern. This hat? Kind of didn't work.

Rip out half-made sweater. It's been on the needles for a long, long time. My first sweater attempt. It's not working at all. I need to admit defeat and try again.

Finish throw blanket. This project was fun at the start, but now I'm bored. Maybe I'll just let it dit on the needles for a while.

Start gift blanket. I usually enjoy trying to work out an original pattern, but this one may have me beat. Not sure how to achieve what I want to achieve with it, but don't want to give up, either.


Fun planned knitting:


New hat. Can't find the pretty blue beret I made last year, so, of course, the only solution is to make a new one! Have a skein of purple Cascade 220, and another skein of black. I'm thinking purple, with cables.


Not sure which category this falls into:

Sort the stash, discard old swatches, plan holidat projects. I'm scared. I'm very scared. This is the sort of thing that leads to planned projects which never come to fruition. It also leads to shopping. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment